We’ve phased these plastic guards out, replacing them with FiberGuard Sets. We’ve switched to these biodegradable cardboard guards for a number of reasons:
- Less plastic in our streams & waterways.
- They’re easier to install with dedicated spots for two stakes.
- They’re locally made here in the South Island.
- They come in two sizes, 300mm & 450mm
- They have a flat end and an angled end – great for planting on a slope.
- They have ventilation holes you can poke out if required. (or you can leave them intact for better spray protection)
- They’ll biodegrade into the landscape, meaning you won’t need to spend additional time removing them.
How does shipping work?
Our website will automatically calculate freight for smaller consignments. For bulkier orders, we’ll be back in touch to confirm a freight price. Check out our Shipping Information page for more info.