Visit our inspiring plant retail space.
With everything from seedlings to large specimen trees, our well-stocked store is sure to have something for every project. Offering Canterbury’s largest selection of plants including natives, hedging, perennials, timber, fruit, shelter, specimen trees and plenty in between.
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further. We have over a hectare of arboretum and display gardens full of ideas, and different themes. The arboretum is picnic and dog friendly, with a playground in store to keep the kids entertained.
Bring in your landscape plans, photos, plant samples, questions and ideas. Our knowledgeable team are happy to tackle any planting project. We’re open to the public 7 days a week.
Get expert plant advice from our knowledgeable team.
Great red tag specials on trees and shrubs. In store only.
Struggling to find your perfect plant? We can help.
Delivery NZ wide
Freight nationwide. Courtesy trailers for locals.
We look forward to seeing you.
What's looking good this season...
- Camellias. Sasanqua varieties have started flowering, check in-store for a wide selection of colors.
- New ‘Vibes’ Elho pots available in-store with different colors and sizes, come check them out.
- We have a wide range of winter-flowering plants from winter hazels, witch hazels, wintersweets, hellebores and Ericas only available in-store.
- Bare-root fruit trees are almost here, some have arrived, so check in-store to grab a dwarf variety or a full sized fruit tree for your orchard.
TOOLS & PLANTING PRODUCTS
Premium Planting Accessories
From saws, secateurs, pots and plant guards, we have everything you need to keep your garden looking its best.
- We swear by our range of premium gardening tools. Top-quality Japanese saws, secateurs and hand tools. Italian and German pruners, and good old Kiwi-made planting spades. These tools are built to last.
- Our range of plant guards and protectors will help keep the rabbits, hares and weeds away, keeping those plants flourishing over their first few years. Our range is ever-expanding with more and more environmentally friendly, plastic free options.
- All the essential plant nutrition, pest and disease controls and soil conditioners are at hand, with expert advice on the best products for you.
Our Plant Centre Team
Our experienced retail team will give you first-hand advice on your selection of trees, shrubs and grasses. Get top-notch information on plants to suit your area, soil and site conditions, with all the advice to keeping them looking their best.