Visit our inspiring plant retail space.
With everything from seedlings to large specimen trees, our well-stocked store is sure to have something for every project. Offering Canterbury’s largest selection of plants including natives, hedging, perennials, timber, fruit, shelter, specimen trees and plenty in between.
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further. We have over a hectare of arboretum and display gardens full of ideas, and different themes. The arboretum is picnic and dog friendly, with a playground in store to keep the kids entertained.
Bring in your landscape plans, photos, plant samples, questions and ideas. Our knowledgeable team are happy to tackle any planting project. We’re open to the public 7 days a week.
Get expert plant advice from our knowledgeable team.
Great red tag specials on trees and shrubs. In store only.
Struggling to find your perfect plant? We can help.
Delivery NZ wide
Freight nationwide. Courtesy trailers for locals.
We look forward to seeing you.
What's looking good this month...
- Spring Fruit Trees are here. Everything from Apples, Apricots, Nectarines, Peaches, Pears, and Plums. Ask the team for information on how to plant and whether the trees need pollinating partners.
- 45L Specimen Trees. Our range of 45L root pouch trees are looking great in the plant centre. From Laurels to Liquidambars and everything in between.
- Our latest shipment of Elho Pots has arrived in store. These Dutch-designed pots have clean lines and are made with over 70% recycled plastic. Check out our display today.
- Who said winter in the garden was boring? We’ve got an awesome range of spring interest shrubs, including Lavender, Perennials, Japanese Maples + plenty more.
- A fully stocked fern house. It’s looking particularly lush in the fern house currently. We’ve got plenty of cold and damp hardy ferns for your spring plantings.
TOOLS & PLANTING PRODUCTS
Premium Planting Accessories
From saws, secateurs, pots and plant guards, we have everything you need to keep your garden looking its best.
- We swear by our range of premium gardening tools. Top-quality Japanese saws, secateurs and hand tools. Italian and German pruners, and good old Kiwi-made planting spades. These tools are built to last.
- Our range of plant guards and protectors will help keep the rabbits, hares and weeds away, keeping those plants flourishing over their first few years. Our range is ever-expanding with more and more environmentally friendly, plastic free options.
- All the essential plant nutrition, pest and disease controls and soil conditioners are at hand, with expert advice on the best products for you.
Our Plant Centre Team
Our experienced retail team will give you first-hand advice on your selection of trees, shrubs and grasses. Get top-notch information on plants to suit your area, soil and site conditions, with all the advice to keeping them looking their best.