Advice & Soft Landscaping Plans
Need a little extra help with your planting? Our experienced team can give you first-hand advice on your selection of trees, shrubs and grasses.
A site visit provides you with ideas and practical information whether you plan to establish a new garden, re-invigorate an existing garden, or require feedback on tree/shrub related problems. We will assign a team member with expertise best suited to your site, ensuring you receive quality information on plants to suit your tastes, area and conditions.
Our services range from a simple consultation to a full landscape design service. Check out our options below, and book online at the bottom of the page.
* Due to overwhelming demand, all site visits will resume from June onwards. Do get in touch if you are keen for a visit then, we will keep your details in our system, and be in touch closer to early June.
Your ideal starting point. This initial 60-minute on-site consultation can help you with:
- Identifying plants & diseases.
- Assessing the suitability of trees and shrubs.
- Advice rural/lifestyle block for shelterbelts, woodlots and orchard blocks.
- Aftercare & maintenance tips.
- A free plant supply quote post-visit.
Site Visit & Report
For those looking for a more comprehensive set of notes, a report is a great option. As per an on-site consultation, plus:
- A text/photo-based report of suggestions of plants and simple ideas for your property.
- Suggested plant spacings and species.
A basic plan with garden bed placements and indicative specimen tree & shrub details.
- A great starting point to get your ideas on paper.
- Suitable to submit for developer’s approval for new sections.
- Can be easily upgraded to a detailed landscape design if required.
- Includes a plant supply quote.
The most popular option for new sections or more complex projects. We’ll work with your site requirements and preferred planting palette to develop a detailed soft landscaping plan.
- Typically begins with an on-site consultation.
- You’ll receive a scaled landscape plan and pictorial plant palette.
- We’ll give you great advice on site preparation and timing.
- Includes a plant supply quote.
Coming from Singapore – a city in a garden, Hailey has worked across many projects, both residential and commercial.
With knowledge in a diverse plant palette, she has been helping people around Christchurch grow their love and passion of looking after their gardens.
She specialises in residential and lifestyle blocks, and is constantly looking to grow and perfect her craft. Hailey creates bespoke designs based on client preferences and their site locations. She believes gardening provides a way for people to look after themselves and nature.
PLANT CENTRE MANAGER
Chris is our Plant Centre Manager, able to bring a wealth of knowledge to your consultation. He specialises in lifestyle blocks, courtyard planting ideas and perennial gardens.
Having worked in Clifton Nurseries in the heart of London, Chris brings along a wealth of knowledge in perennials and exotic specimen trees. A stint at Landsendt in Auckland has led Chris to his passion for palm trees.
He has a background in parklands and specimen tree plantings, combined with a great understanding of native and exotic shrubs.