Here's the latest information on Covid Level 2
Our Online Store is currently open and accepting orders. These will be processed by our sales team during level 2. We’ll aim to ship all online orders as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience with freight & order processing, it’s exceptionally busy!
Our Plant Centre is back open now with a few additional safeguards for level 2.
- Masks are required
- We’ll get you to scan in on arrival
- 2m Social distancing
- Customer numbers limited to 100x
We’re also continuing our Contactless Collection service.
For those of you with prepaid orders and a confirmed collection time, we’re continuing our contactless collections from Level 3. See details below.
Our 0800 800 352 number is up and running, you can also contact the team is via email@example.com or via Instagram/Facebook messages.
Thanks for your understanding.
The Southern Woods Team
Contactless Collections - Ordering Plants
Level 2 will operate like Level 3.
1. Ordering is through all of our usual channels, 7 days a week.
2. We’ll need prepayment of collections the day before pickup, either online or by credit card.
3. Freight and trade accounts will run as usual.
Contactless Collections - Picking up Plants
1. Please let our team know when your preferred date and time is for pickup. We’ll confirm this with you, as dispatch will be busy!
2. On collection day, give us a ring before you head out to Southern Woods, to make sure that all your plants are ready for collection and it has not been delayed.
3. Put your mask on, drive into our main entrance. But instead of going to the office, head towards our dispatch building.
4. You’ll see a team member by the dispatch building. Stay in your car. They’ll organise your order and grab your details for contact tracing purposes. If they’re not there, sound your horn.
5. Our team member will let you know where your order is, it’ll be a clearly marked number next to your plants.
6. You’ll have to load your own plants sorry! We’re here to help from a safe distance if you need any advice or if you have any questions. You can leave through our regular exit.